Terms & Service
Our e-commerce platform allows enterprise users to offer and sell products, and individuals and enterprise entities to buy products.We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be responsible to you for exercising this discretion.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- If you satisfy the following requirements, you may register as a buyer or seller and use the Services.
- For buyers:
- You are of legal purchasing age in the nation where you currently reside; and
- For product delivery, you can give either a United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) or a Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”) address.
- For sellers:
- You are an officially recognised legal entity in your jurisdiction;
- you have a current trade license;
- you offer evidence of authority for the person accessing the Site and registering;
- you provide identification for the authorized person;
- you can provide supporting bank details; and
- You acknowledge that extra restrictions could be necessary for some product categories.
- To register on the platform, you will need to provide us with certain information. If you do not give us the necessary information, we may not accept your registration for the platform. Without providing any other justification, we have the right to reject any registration. We reserve the right to undertake such checks as are required to verify your identity.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION & CANCELLATION
- Without limiting any of our other rights or remedies or our liability to you, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or permanently revoke your access to our services, to revoke any product(s) orders, and to limit, suspend, or permanently remove any hosted content that you have submitted to us for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- If you violate our policies or guidelines or use our platform or services for any fraudulent, illegal, or criminal activity;
- You may have abused your inventory or ordered in large quantities. Abuse of inventory or placing a large order includes but is not limited to:
- Ordered goods are intended for business resale rather than personal consumption;
- Depending on the product category, multiple orders for the same product are placed at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- any fraud or abuse committed when placing the order; or
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
- If any of the aforementioned conditions are fulfilled (without restriction), you can be thought to be involved in fraudulent activity.
- you fail to respond to our payment verification email;
- You don’t provide sufficient documentation while the payment details are being verified;
- you misuse credentials not belonging to you;
- Your address, email, and phone number are incorrect;
- you attempt to overuse a voucher code;
- you return the wrong or damaged product;
- you refuse to pay for an order;
- you pay for COD things with fictitious money notes;
- you abuse or harass the delivery staff;
- various actions taken with the express purpose of reducing Veppy’s business or revenue;
- your return; the undeliverable rate is exceptionally high, and frequently the returned goods are missing, fake, or damaged; or
- Repeated request for monetary compensation.
- We may remove any information or other materials related to your use of the Service (including any credits earned through loyalty programmes or reward points) if your access to our Services or our Platform is terminated for any reason, and we will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so. Your transaction information, however, might be maintained for tax purposes or regulatory compliance.